Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My new companion
 My Valentine's from the primary in my home ward
 My first attempt at crocheting
Hello Everyone!
My new companion is Sis Governale. She is from Chicago, IL and she is 21. She's a convert so she didn't come out with any family support at all which has been really tough for her. I hope she gets a lot of mail from the ward she left. They're really supportive of her.
I’m exhausted all of the time and sometimes it’s all I can do to drag myself out of bed. I fall asleep as soon as I fall into bed. But I do enjoy training. I’m the only person in the mission field training a new sister missionary, which is pretty cool. It certainly keeps me very busy and stressed all of the time.
Margaret cancelled our last appointment because she was going out to dinner. But she did read the assignment we gave her which makes me really happy! We’re going to drop by and see her today and see what she thought of the reading and hopefully read some more with her. I have high hopes for her!! She’s a really amazing lady and I want her to have the blessing of the gospel. Thank you for praying for her! We really need it!
This week has been crazy with transfers and trying to train again. I’ve been loving the good weather and I’ve really been loving being able to drive!! I’m so happy it’s raining today and I hope it melts all of the snow :D
Hopefully I’ll have more to report next week, but that’s all for this week. I’m going to challenge the Searles to set a temple date. How could they refuse on my birthday?! :D
Love,

Sister Draney

No comments:

Post a Comment