Monday, February 10, 2014


Hello Everyone!



Today I am writing my letter on a MacBook instead of a PC. I was a little nervous that I would like it better and want one (because they’re so much more expensive) HA! No chance of that! I have been endlessly frustrated by it and that fact that I can’t figure out how to copy and paste! So there are no MacBooks in my future.
This week’s letter is short because I’m short on time. We have to get to a dentist appointment for Sis McCain and we have no idea where the dentist’s office is. They’re fixing her front tooth for free because the dentist that owns it is in our ward. Sis McCain is really excited.



            Here’s a quick recap of what I did this week:

            - I learned to lift pallets of turkeys with a pallet-jack

            - I learned how to operate a hydraulic lift of a truck (not too exciting, but I was pleased)

            - I learned to crochet from a lady in our ward. It doesn’t look too good yet, but I’m sure it will get there!

            - All of our appointments cancelled on us, again

            - And we finally got ahold of Mark, the more than slightly attractive investigator. We were really glad he hadn’t skipped our lesson on purpose!

Sis McCain was having skirt troubles this week. Her skirt was a couple inches too big but she tried to hold it up with a belt and thought it would be fine. I fixed it a couple times during district meeting. Afterwards we were heading out to the car when the Zone Leaders called her back so they could help her with her iPad. I turned around to go with her back to the church and noticed her zipper was completely down! I called out to her, but just as she turned her skirt fell completely off! It was really funny. Luckily we’re dressed for warm weather so no one saw anything. It was pretty great.


One of the best things about the cold is that you can go grocery shopping and leave your groceries in the car all day before you have to take them in because it is so cold!
I also got to terrorize her with someone’s pet snake. She couldn’t believe I was holding it! It was fun.



            Well, we have to go to the dentist. Have a lovely week and don’t forget to write!!

            I love you all J

 

            Love,

            Sister Draney

No comments:

Post a Comment